Reach more customers with the power of WCLO
Why advertise on radio?
- Radio reaches 75% of consumers each day and 95% of all consumers each week.
- Radio listening is consistent throughout the seasons, throughout the year. Month in and month out, your customers are listening to the radio.
- Radio is the last medium to reach a person before they make a purchase. Most consumers have listened to the radio within an hour of making their largest purchase of the day.
- Most people who are twelve years of age and older listen to the radio for 21-22 hours each week!
- Radio is a personal companion. Your commercial message talks one-to-one with your prospective customers.
- With radio you can target your best prospects according to age, geography, and even area-of-interest consumer groups.
Contact General Manager Mike O’Brien
Contact Ad Sales Manager Shar Hermanson
- Advertising rates vary according to frequency and requested time slots.
- Combo rate discounts are available when purchasing advertising on WCLO and sister station, 99.9 WJVL.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for news, weather, sports and various programming features. Live remote broadcasts are also available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
The chief executive of one of the most revered ad agencies says advertisers are missing the boat when it comes to radio. Andrew Robertson, global CEO of BBDO, says many New York-based advertising executives don’t grasp radio’s pervasiveness because of their own personal experiences, and that has resulted in enormous under-usage of the medium by agencies and marketers.
Still not convinced? Here’s more reasons to advertise on radio: The Power of Sound