Janesville Police say $60 worth of gluten-free marijuana laced brownies led to an overdose for two people, and the arrest of another.
Friday night Janesville Officers were dispatched to a residence at 620 N. Walnut Street on the report of a possible overdose.
Four people who were hanging out at the home had consumed pot-laced brownies, and two of them had become sick with symptoms which included vomiting, dizziness, and shortness of breath.
The party's host, 27-year-old Jessica Williams of Janesville was placed under arrest for manufacturing or delivering THC.
Police say they seized the remaining brownies.