Fire destroys Town of Beloit home



Town of Beloit firefighters help rescue a disabled person from a fire in the Rockvale Mobile Home Park on South Highway 51.  When firefighters arrived a little before midnight last night, they found light smoke throughout the interior of the residence.  The fire was found in the ceiling area of the kitchen. Officials say four residents, three dogs, four cats, and several birds were saved.  The cause is believed to be due to an overheated exhaust fan in the laundry room.  The home is a total loss.  The Red Cross is helping the residents.  

Filed Under :  
Topics : Disaster_AccidentEnvironmentSocial Issues
Social :
Locations : Beloit
Search