AUDIO: Fire forces evacuation in Janesville

Residents of a 24-unit apartment building in the 300 block of East Memorial Drive in Janesville have been allowed back in their homes.  Fire Shift Commander Scott Running says they were evacuated a little after 4:00 a.m. Tuesday morning when a resident saw smoke coming from under an apartment door.  When firefighters arrived, no one answered the door to the apartment, so they forced their way in.  They found the fire originated on the stove.  Fire officials believe the gas stove's pilot light ignited nearby combustible material.  Two cats were saved.  The apartment resident is staying with relatives.