For more information, please visit the Big Radio Advertising Page
Reach more customers with the power of WCLO
Why advertise on radio?
- Radio reaches 75% of consumers each day and 95% of all consumers each week.
- Radio listening is consistent throughout the seasons, throughout the year. Month in and month out, your customers are listening to the radio.
- Radio is the last medium to reach a person before they make a purchase. Most consumers have listened to the radio within an hour of making their largest purchase of the day.
- Most people who are twelve years of age and older listen to the radio for 21-22 hours each week!
- Radio is a personal companion. Your commercial message talks one-to-one with your prospective customers.
- With radio, you can target your best prospects according to age, geography, and even area-of-interest consumer groups.
Contact General Sales Manager – Laurie Clark
- Advertising rates vary according to the frequency and requested time slots.
- Combo rate discounts are available when purchasing advertising on WCLO and sister station, 99.9 WJVL.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for news, weather, sports, and various programming features. Live remote broadcasts are also available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Still not convinced? Here are more reasons to advertise on radio: The Power of Sound