You can now listen to WCLO on your Alexa device!
New to Amazon’s Alexa?
- Download the Alexa App on your phone. If you don’t have an account, you’ll be prompted to create one.
- Enable the WCLO skill. Type WCLO into the search box and click on the skill to enable.
Simply say “Alexa, open WCLO” to listen to the radio station in real time.
What else can it do?
- To hear the latest headlines say; “Alexa, ask WCLO for the latest headlines.”
- For the latest newscast, say; “Alexa, ask WCLO for the latest news podcast.”
- For podcasts, say; “Alexa, ask WCLO to list podcasts.”
If you need to interrupt your listening at any time, just say; “Alexa, stop.”
Need further assistance on using your Amazon device? Click HERE
Thank you for listening to WCLO!