A Beloit man is in the hospital after his neighbor pulls him from a burning vehicle.
The Beloit Fire Department was dispatched to a residence on the 800 block of 8th Street just before 4:30 on Sunday morning on the report of a vehicle fire.
When crews arrived they found a fully engulfed vehicle in the driveway that was starting to spread to another vehicle, and the house.
A neighbor had pulled Cody Fink from the vehicle before firefighters arrived, and he was located laying in the driveway.
Fink suffered burns to his airway and smoke inhalation and was taken to Beloit Memorial Hospital and later to UW Hospital in Madison.
The fire department says the fire originated in the vehicle's engine compartment and it is believed to be accidental.
The fire caused about $2000 in damage to the vehicle and surrounding property.